Thursday, November 20, 2008

What was I tHiNkinG?? SsoooooOO not Worth iT!


My aqua and playoff 8's!! Luv dem... XD


Isn't it weird how when your deciding whether you should buy something or not, at that moment the answer is always yes? You try to come up with reasons why you should get it and no matter how ridiculous the ideas are they make sense at that moment. Then when you get home, after it's too late to turn back, you start to have second thoughts. That is when you actually realize how stupid you were to ever think that those reasons made sense. Not only that but you also start to think of reasons why you shouldn't have bought it and start to regret spending your money on that thing that seemed so important to you only a hour ago. I don't know about you guys but this happens to me a lot and all the time. It happens so much that I'm nearly filled with remourse and regret. Well not really, I get over it really fast and I don't make that many mistakes in life... do I? Anyways I think the most expensive mistake I made was buying 2 pairs of the Jordan 8's. Yea I know it's not anything big because I lied I don't really buy a lot of things I regret. I usually stick to my decision when it comes to buying things. I don't really even really regret buying 2 pairs of Jordan 8's that much or at all. I like them both and they're different colors so they match with different clothes. So I guess I don't really regret buying any of the things I bought. Sometimes I wonder if my sister ever regrets buying some of the things she buys though. She shops a lot and changes her style all the time. Only months after buying something she stops wearing it and soon you find her wearing something with a different style. It's not long until she has a totally new wardrobe. I'm pretty sure she does regret buying a lot of her stuff. Right now she's got something with the gray going on. Everything she buys is basically gray right now. I bet it won't be soon before that changes too. I'll let you know when that happens and I have a feeling that it's not going to be that long from now.

No comments: