Wednesday, January 7, 2009

erRrrR w3irD dReAmZ

A couple of days ago I had the weirdest dream ever! At first I was in my kitchen and Erick was frying eggs. Somehow he messed them up and my mom got really mad. The egg had twwo yolks and was gooey everywhere. The goo looked a little like oil. She started screaming about how Erick was going to have to pay a fine. While this was happening in my head I'm just wondering why would he have to pay a fine? Just because he cant fry eggs right? Then because my mom kept yelling Erick got mad. My mom kept talking to someone saying " Ohhh he messed up the eggs he's going to have to pay to learn his lesson. I let him fry eggs but now that he messed them up he wants to get all mad." Soon after this the setting changed. I was in my room with Brian cutting yarn. He held out the yarn while I cut it for him. While I was looking for the scissors he said the weirdest thing that I thought I would never hear from him. He said something like," I knit socks." I must've looked at him like he was crazy because he added," White ones" like it was supposed to make everything make perfect sense. I stared at him for a little bit longer then continud looking for the scissors like he never said anything. I cut the yarn and suddely it became a scarf and I put it on, wrapping it around my neck. We talked a little more but I completely forgot what we talked about. Soon after, I woke up. Only after the dream was over did I realize how weird and impossible the whole thing was. When I was asleep I thought everything made perfect sense.

No comments: